SwimMagic School Age Programme
SwimMagic Learn to Swim Programme
Here at SwimMagic your child will be taught the basics but necessary skills for swimming. The SwimMagic School Age Programme has 10 levels with each level having four goals with one being a Water Safety Goal. Basic skills are shown throughout the levels, starting with Submersions and Floating right through to learning all four strokes, starts & turns and building up speed and fitness.
These are the following Goals for each level below:
School Age Programme
- Kickers- Floating Front & Back Unassisted,Freestyle Kick with Boards, Backstroke Kick with Boards, Water Safety- Independent U-Turn
- Paddlers- Freestyle Arms and Kicking, Backstroke Kick HBS, Backstroke Arms & Kicking with Board, Water Safety- Front to Back Rotation
- Breathers- Freestyle Kick on Side, Freestyle Swim with Boards, Backstroke Swim, Water Safety- Swim Non Stop
- Swimmers- Freestyle Swim B3, Backstroke Kick on Side, Breaststroke Kick with Board, Water Safety- Swim Non Stop
- Development- Freestyle & Backstroke Swim (opposite arms), Breaststroke Kick with Board, Butterfly Kick with Board, Water Safety- Swim Non Stop
- Bronze Squad- Freestyle Swim B3 with Good Streamline, Backstroke Swim Opposite Arms & Good Entry, Breaststroke Kick with Pull Buoy & Board, Freestyle Pull & Fly Kick B4 Forward
- Silver Squad- Freestyle Swim with Good Streamline/Timing/Entry Shape, Backstroke- Alternate Penguin Drill, Breaststroke Pull with Butterfly Kick, One Arm Freestyle with Butterfly Kick B4 Forward
- Gold Squad- Multiple Lengths Freestyle with Good Technique, Multiple Lengths Backstroke with Good Technique, Breaststroke Swim- Pull/Kick/Glide Sequence, Two Arms Butterfly with Fins B2
- Platinum Squad- Competition Starts, Turns & Finishes, Individual Medley Swim with Correct Turns, Distance Challenge, INtorduction to Open Water Swimming Skills
- Lido Magic- Advanced Squad. 1 Hour long session involving Endurance, Sprint and Technique work.